Shiv Singh of Avenue A/Razorfish hosted a client summit this past week and posted seven key takeaways related to social media. They are great highlights that can be considered within all the conversations digital agencies have with their clients who are exploring the social media space. I've outlined the seven below. The details are over at the GOING SOCIAL NOW and I encourage you to read his synopsis of each.
1. Social Media has gone mainstream and there's no doubt about it.
2. User Generated Content enhances a company's reputation.
3. We're still just beginning to understand user behavior.
4. Social Media is not just in the browser.
5. Internal Social Media can be taken outside.
6. Its all about integrated marketing across platforms and devices.
7. Social Media can be used to target brand new audiences.